PDA

View Full Version : Twilight

Silverla
11-10-08, 23:15
Has anyone read Twilight by Stephanie meyer? Its a really good book, I haven't finished it yet but I can't put it down!

Silverla
12-10-08, 02:38
what did you think? I finished it tonight, I'm about to start on New Moon

ItsJoel
12-10-08, 11:57
what did you think? I finished it tonight, I'm about to start on New Moon
I've heard about it... it sounds pretty good I might have to give it a read... what actually happens in it?

Silverla
12-10-08, 13:50
its a bit out there but its amazing. I won't tell you what happens because other wise there is no point in you reading it. But I'll give you the synopsis.

When Isabella Swann moves to the gloomy town of Forks and meets the mysterious, alluring Edward Cullen, her life takes a thrilling and terrifying turn. With Porcelain skin, golden eyes, mesmerising voice and supernatural gifts, Edward is both irresistable and impentetrable. Up until now he has managed to keep his true identity hidden, but Bella is determined to uncover his dark secret.

What Bella doesn't realise is that the closer she gets to him, the more she is putting herself and those around her at risk. And it might be too late to turn back.

It is a gripping novel I loved it! I'm onto the second one, New Moon. They are adapting Twilight into a movie too, which I won't be seeing. Book-Movie adaptations always let you down.

Atech
12-10-08, 14:54
So you would recommend it?

Silverla
12-10-08, 15:01
Yes, I'd reccomend it.