PDA

View Full Version : must-see movies

inkdrips
25-10-08, 17:19
Still haven't seen Inland Empire, Death Proof, This is England, No Country for Old Men.

Saw the Incredibles - useless.
Saw Eastern Promises, awesome, but A History of Violence was better.

Is Mutant Chronicles or The Girl from Monday out yet?

Jeunet is an idiot, everything he's made since he broke up with Caro is useless trash.

Silverla
25-10-08, 20:19
What exactly was usless about the Incredibles? IMO it did what it was meant to do perfectly. Entertain the kids and be a little smutty to stop the parents dropping off.

Twilight... dying to see twilight!

HipHype
27-10-08, 12:00
What exactly was usless about the Incredibles? IMO it did what it was meant to do perfectly. Entertain the kids and be a little smutty to stop the parents dropping off.

Twilight... dying to see twilight!

Yeah I've seen the movie preview and it looks fantastic, can't wait....

inkdrips
28-10-08, 11:09
the only interesting characters were the midget costume designer and moleman, and they had too little screen time. The story was manufactured, predictable and boring. And the new suits should have been a surprise.

HipHype
28-10-08, 11:27
I've seen the movie "Mutant Chronicles" and I might say that it's good. I love the fights scene, and oh... I love Devon.. lol

inkdrips
03-11-08, 07:56
yea I'm looking forward to it, I've been a fan of the Mutant Chronicles world for about 11 years. So that's alot of anticipation, I hope it's good.

HipHype
04-11-08, 07:30
I still haven't seen the new Bond movie.

my friend saw the movie already and he said it was actually good, that is why I'm planning to see it this weekend.

xinola2
04-11-08, 13:59
Hey there is this great site to download/view movies... this is not spam btw, check out myvideolinks, or freemediatv!

HipHype
05-11-08, 10:26
Is there a new X-men movie coming out? because I saw this pic of Psylocke.

http://alisonburkley.com/galleries/true/images/psylocke_jpg.jpg

HipHype
07-11-08, 10:07
don't know but I liked the third one.

Yup the third one is by far the best yet, I like the Climax where all six of them(i think) battle every mutant that Magneto has gathered. I must say Iceman should have done better.

inkdrips
10-11-08, 09:23
yea I knew the Phoenix would come back, that was a cool story element.

HipHype
10-11-08, 11:10
yea I knew the Phoenix would come back, that was a cool story element.

and the last part where you would question Proffesor X's death. My theory is he is alive (that's just me)

forfun
09-03-09, 07:56
yes it will be back

adam
09-03-09, 17:45
I have just watched Dodgeball ..... funny film :-) and most things with Adam Sandler in such as Happy Gilmore, Big Daddy & Billy Madison. They all are MUST WATCH!!

inkdrips
16-03-09, 09:15
update: Billy Madison is prob'ly one of the best movies of all time IMO. Happy Gilmore was okay. I think they got worse after that. But any Adam Sandler fan should see Airheads, just so they can say they've seen him before he made it big.

Quantum of Solace was a bit dissappointing, but still better than some of the Pierce movies (except the one with Sean Bean - he rulz!) Pierce Brosnan was way better when he was doing Remington Steele.

Dodgeball I didn't like, Ben Stiller annoys me, but I didn't even like There's Something about Mary and that did well.

I liked The Wrong Man, O, Wall E (Andrew so deserved the oscar he got), and Old Boy - which I've seen recently.
The Rocker was pretty cool too.
Happy Feet was boring but Ratatouille was alright, I wouldn't watch it again tho.
Hellboy 2 had awesome visuals but was still pretty cheesey and Heath Ledger was awesome in The Dark Knight. Even tho there was still the lack of story that the first one had.

For fans of Donnie Darko I say see Southland Tales - I liked it.
The Woodsman was cool but I didn't like the Machinist.

inkdrips
16-03-09, 09:17
I've seen the movie "Mutant Chronicles" and I might say that it's good. I love the fights scene, and oh... I love Devon.. lol
still haven't seen it and it's grinding on my brain. must see it! must see it!

asigalas
12-06-09, 20:40
My name is Sam, Aviator, My left foot

filmfan
19-06-09, 13:32
the best film with Adam Sandler is the Wedding Singer! "Somebody kill me please..." heared that "State of Play" is worth to watch...

style
15-08-09, 14:14
I recommend the hangover very funny.

Julia_K
14-10-09, 10:00
Queen of the damned

BeetleJulz
04-11-09, 16:19
'REC', you like horror movies? i mean REAL horror movies, not crappy US blockbusters
you won't regret it! trust me!

Watchmaker
09-12-09, 21:02
I have one major sequel that Id like to see made. Ferris Buelers Day Off II, to be made as Ferris is having a mid-life crisis. Of course, youd have to use most of the original cast I think it would be big

ania
09-06-10, 11:22
Czas surferów! Seksmisja! The wind that shakes the barley! :)

LeeAnn
11-06-10, 09:37
as for me Matrix is exactly that movie that everyone must watch

MikeC
28-08-10, 11:12
The Incredibles is heavy! It's still one of my best animations till this day

Fly_Tube
30-08-10, 14:47
Here is my must-be-seen list:
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Prime
NoteBook
Requiem for a Dream

Fly_Tube
30-08-10, 15:28
The Incredibles is heavy! It's still one of my best animations till this day

It didn't impress me that much as Monsters, Inc or Ice Age.

MikeC
30-08-10, 16:10
I haven't seen monsters inc, actually. I guess it's the one that got away, so to speak!

Ice Age was cool though.

ganapriya
31-08-10, 06:15
Ice age 2 is very cool also

Fly_Tube
02-09-10, 13:24
Ice age 2 is very cool also

Totally agree!